Saturday 2 June 2012

I GOT MY LIFE BACK (';

Alhamdulillah , at last i finally succes to get acces in here wohoooo hehee it was like a DOOM to me when I've forgot my password. Yeah I know , you would just say "So? you forgot your blog password. so?" hey men , here's the deal. ermm , er kay lets make it simple. It just something you wouldn't understand (: even I don't know why I feel such a DOOM -.- yeahhh lately I feel so lifeless ~ it's not like I don't have any friends to hang around or chatting bla bla bla and do some crazy stuff just to fill up my precious holiday. precious ? well holidays doesn't comes always huh (; You really need to appriciate this moment of freedom {: with all the stress I've had in jaybee *school* , I just need my chill-time *thats how i call it*. huuh *sigh* I don't know what I'm trying to say -.- somehow I just got stuck into this crazy-little-zaty-world where I don't know exactly what I want ! It's the world where I love to hang alone and do everything alone , just sitting in my bedroom lock it up and have some silent-moment. Yeah sounds like a bored holiday huh ? I'm the one who make it bored ~ well , friends , they do contact me but I don't know what the heck was it with me , never try to contact them back }': Dear friends , I know I'm a jerk and I'm sorry for that. and I guess one of the factors why I'm getting like this is 'korean movie' . No doubt . Yeah put a blame on it. WHY ? well once I start to watch korean movie, my life will be all about it. my routine : get up = wash you face = get a shower = do some house-work = and finally , get infront of the tv and push the button play (: And i won't be bother with everything around me . It was like I've jump into the movie world and forget about my-own-teenage-world. lifeless , ain't it ? But still , I lovee and never regret for loving korean movie . No matter what you'll say . No matter how important you are to me . Korean movie still come first . WHY  again ? They're like my second world where I got the chance to be the heroine. HOHOO , they make me feel great with the happy endings and handsome hero , of course (; I don't know , i'm just damn-love-it. Don't question it. Cause I don't have the answer for ya . Sorry . This is just ME (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment