Tuesday 5 June 2012

SAVE ME FROM THAT WITCH II

Okay , izzaty wahid got her mood back ;D peace yawww , miss me ? HOHO okay actually I don't want to seem over excited in this post, cause it's not even a happy post ~,~ It's the post where it probably blow my strengh away. But somehow, I think I can do it ;}

NOW THIS IS WHERE THE SECRETS ARE REVEALED

as you guys know, I've end something where I shouldn't have end it. It's not something that I've planned or wish for. Well, who would have wish for something tragic ? ==' idk what was on my mind that night. And believe it or not, it was my "last-minute-decision" ! That night I'm such a mess, and I don't know what to do. I lock myself in the room with my phone and tried to decide who's to call. Actually I'm kinda deadlocked that time cause well I want to call Zaf but it was late night plus when its come to 'this-kind-of-thing' I ussually kept it and try to solve the problem alone. But then , I've decided to call Zaf. And it's kinda embarrassing as I was like 'tsk tsk T-T' , you know what I mean ~ I've told her everything and then my mouth was like 'cannot-be-shut' and keep talking bla bla bla bla and bla ~ Pity her , because my tone started to get higher and the sad feelings started to turns into mad mad and mad. And after that, I er I hermmm I laughed. Idk why-.- I felt like 'fuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh' . My head felt so light. I looked myself in the mirror and keep smiling. And my heart said " Girl, there's only one thing that left to do "  .  Am I ready for it ? At that point I don't have the answer. But my heart and head seems like gang up and ignore my fear -.- I took out my phone, and typed typed typed then send . Then I looked back in the mirror. And I saw a smile. Idk where I got the strengh , somehow I think it's from Allah The Almighty (;

I've told my self ; Dont regret it girl, he deserve it. He get greedy and you got hurt. And now you're alone but he's there with his'back-up-plan' girl. He's not your true warrior. Cause true warrior will not hesistate to protect his girl. And would kill anyone who make his girls tears fall. So you're on a right path. The path where I'm still finding my true warrior. Another adventure begin ;} 

No comments:

Post a Comment