Tuesday 5 June 2012

WHEN IT GOES TO THE BEAT

NOW MUSICS ARE MY SECOND LIFE
THEY COMFORT ME WHEN I'M IN MESS
THEY TELL YA WHAT I FEEL 
AND HOW MY LIFE GOES ON [;



PUSH THE BUTTON PLAY ; 
WHO YOU ARE - JESSIE J
SAY HELLO TO GOODBYE - SHONTELLE
THE STORY OF US - TAYLOR SWIFT
PART OF ME - KATY PERRY
WIDE AWAKE - KATY PERRY


Hahaa , there's a lot of song beating in my head right now but I just made a  short list (; and the shontelle songs seems familiar right ? HAHAAA It's my favor song since back then but now #PartOfMe #WideAwake becomes my favor now HOHOO I really love Katy Perry and her songs always be my favor kay such as ThinkingOfYou *Form1favor Firework *Form2favor TeenageDream *Form3favor . And there's a lot of cool songs by her like LastFridayNight and TheOneThatGotAway ~ She's fun. She's real fun. Ilikeherlikeseriously, and have you watch #PartOfMe mv ? Cool huh she signed up into the military team (Y) It's the best way for you to forget about mens ;} 


Heyya , free ? got nothing to do and wanna get fun ? ; google the lyrics ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment